Autodesk is announcing a connected ecosystem of apps, platforms, and communities that transforms the experience of 3D design and personal fabrication. Utilizing the power of the cloud and the crowd, the 123D family connects free 3D creation tools with content, community, and fabrication services, so anyone can create, explore, and make.
- Take photos of people, places, and things and transform them into detailed 3D models.
- Explore, shape, and paint 3D sculptures on the iPad. Share your creations with others and export them as OBJ data.
– Turn your 3D models into cut patterns and animated assembly instructions for making artful creations.
- 3D design software enabling personal creation and fabrication of precise and finished objects.
– Your personal cloud storage for your design files, connecting 123D products and workflows. Use your data with the different 123D apps and create physical object through our fabrication services.
- Publish and share your projects and access other people’s creations from the Gallery directly in the products, giving you access to an abundance of ideas of things to create.
- More than 14 million individuals use Instructables every month to explore their interests in technology, crafts, home improvement, art, cooking and more. At the core of Instructables are expert authors who have created and shared more than 65,000 personal projects in the clear step-by-step Instructables format.
The updated family of 123D apps is going to be available on desktop, mobile and web browser platforms soon. Stay tuned for updates.