This weekend in Austin, Autodesk 123D will be making a guest appearance at the Atmel Tech On Tour site as part of SXSW Create. We'll be cozying up to the Makerbot 3D printer inside the Atmel truck, which will be parked nearby the Create festivities in the Hyatt Regency parking lot (see map below). If you come hang out with us we'll hook you up with some sweet 3D printed goodies.
If you don't already know, Atmel is responsible for making the chips inside your Arduinos and your Makerbots, so we have them to thank for helping bring to life the amazing things you design.
If you're at SXSW this weekend there will be lots of opportunities to catch us in the Atmel truck, starting on Friday March 7th from 9am until 8pm, then Saturday 9am-8pm, and Sunday 9am-6pm.
- But wait, there's more! You can also catch us at a few other events:
- - Saturday March 8th 9:30-10:30 am: You don't want to miss Autodesk CEO Carl Bass' keynote speech on the Robot Revolution
- - Saturday March 8th: TechShop CEO Mark Hatch will also be speaking about the Maker Movement and giving a book signing from 5:00 to 5:20
- - Sunday March 9th from 3:30- 4:30pm come see Carl Bass speak with Shapeways CEO, Pete Weijmarshausen, about the future of 3D printing.
- - Stop by SXSW Create for TinkerCAD demo’s and 3D printing fun from MakerKids
- - Be sure to catch up with our Friends at Shapeways and get a free 3D scan!
Looking forward to seeing you in Austin!